Senior Savoury FLAVORIST
Senior Savoury FLAVORIST in West Germany
One of our clients, a global leader in development of flavours and fragrances, is currently looking for a Senior Flavorist (SAVOURY ) for one of its German departments in NRW.
With its international presence and excellent reputation within the industry, our client is one of the best recognisable businesses worldwide. They will allow you to develop new skills and take the next step in your professional career.
- Previous experience in Flavour Creation
- Educational background in food science, chemistry or similar industry
- Tasting skills and the ability to create and adjust flavour formulations
- Fluency in English, any other European language would be beneficial
- Experience in dealing with international clients
Your tasks will include :
- Development of new Flavors
- Optimisation and modification of existing Flavors for special applications and/or for harmonisation/rationalisation purposes
- Daily usage of analytical and sensory data for development of Flavors
- Evaluation of new raw materials
- Strong cooperation with application department
- Support sales team & customers with relevant consulting, visits, training and workshops
We offer you work in a great, international environment, where you can learn new skills and build your own professional network.
If a global opportunity and personal development appeals to you, apply today through emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call +49 (0) 8921 0933 64 for further information.