Team Manager - Managing a Team of 5 Social Workers
Team Manager - Managing a Team of 5 Social Workers - South West London
Pay Rate up to £49,000
A London based Local Authority is seeking an experienced Social Work Manager to take the lead of one of their Child Protection Teams.
- Will be managing an established team of Social Workers many of who are employed on a permanent basis
- Stable senior management team
- The Local Authority uses the Signs of Safety model
- The region has excellent transport links - candidates who do not have a driving licence are able to apply.
- Flexibly and remote working available
We work in small pods made up of five social workers being lead by a Deputy Team Manager. This allows the team to develop and provides interesting changes that will benefit the children and bring the services together with the duty service. With this authority having capped caseloads at 17, this makes for a more manageable workload. Allowing social workers in the team more time on their cases and more balance with there work and home life.
This local authority is committed to creating stronger communities and increasing resilience within children services. Ensuring that people get the personalised care they need and additionally will create a better work life balances for the social workers.
To be considered for this post you should have managed a Child Protection Team.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.