MASH TEAM MANAGER LONDON
Team Manager MASH role based in London
Local authority in London is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their MASH service.
- Flexible and remote working available
- Social workers & team managers have easy access to senior management for any suggestions and ideas.
- Small clusters of five managed by one team manager to allow a manageable workload for the team manager.
- Bespoke training available to allow all social workers to enhance their skills set and be more employable on the long term.
- Dealing with specialist complex cases, this will allow you to be part of various cases which will be allowing you to enhance and nurture your existing skills set.
This role is an exciting fast paced role where the local authority is looking for a candidate who will be adding value to their MASH service. The ideal candidate will have experience in MASH, Referral and Assessment and Safeguarding Teams and should have clear understanding of thresholds.
Looking to make this career progression and want to know more then contact me on the details below.