Medical Writer (Pharmaceutical Company)
1 day left
- Full Time
A Pharmaceutical company in Tel Aviv is looking for a Medical Writer to work in their company for a limited contract of 6 months.
- Annual Reports for the FDA
- Creates written reports which include risk analysis for new products / line extensions submitted for approval to US, European, Canadian, Australian, Chinese, and Japanese or elsewhere.
- Executes literature search and enhanced post market surveillance strategies for Safety Surveillance Plans (SSP) / Post Market Surveillance Plans (PMSP) / Safety Surveillance Reports (SSR)
- Risk assessment for assigned therapeutic areas
- Clinical Justifications and Rationale due diligence for additional indications
- Evaluation of off-label data for new possible indications
- Ad Hoc Literature searches/synthesis requests to supporting departments
- PhD in the Life Sciences (or other related field)
- Drug Development Experience
- Clinical Pharmacology Experience
- Narrative writing experience is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Medical Writing
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you think you are suitable for this role then go ahead and send your CV!
Apply for Medical Writer (Pharmaceutical Company)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly