I am currently working the leading manufacturer in sealing components that are looking for a passionate individual to join their HSE team
My client is part of a global industrial group with over 5000 employees across the world.
- Ensuring compliance with the legal requirements for occupational safety and environmental protection
- Development of and support in the implementation of policies and programmes to improve health, environmental protection, energy management and occupational safety
- Monitoring and continuous improvement of the HSE Management System
- Development of goals and measures as well as reporting on compliance and implementation of these
- Carrying out inspections, audits and evaluations
- Creation and implementation of safety training and instructions
What is expected of you:
- Technical studies (Bachelor/ Master or technician/master in relevant professions)
- Completed training as safety specialist
- Experience in occupational safety, health and environmental protection and energy management
- Implementation knowledge of ISO14001, ISO45001 (OHSAS18001) and ISO50001
- Solution-oriented, analytical and structured working method
- Experience and skills for training employees and superiors
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.