Children Looked After Social Work Team Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Children Looked After Social Work Team Manager based in London
NonStop's client is a local authority based near Wandsworth who are seeking an experienced Team Manager to help play a central role in achieving positive outcomes for children between the age of 0-18 years old.
About the role:
- Managing a small team of 5 qualified social workers
- You will be able to work from home and work flexibly
- Excellent training and development opportunities. You will have access to a training matrix which will clearly outline what you need to do next to take the next step in your career
- The Authority uses a Family Safeguarding Model based on Signs of Safety and Systemic Practice to improve outcomes for children
- Salary up to £51,500 Plus Plus a £2,000 welcome payment & retention bonus of £3,000 every two years
As a team Manager you will manage, develop and maximise operational relationships within the team and Partners to deliver an effective Children Looked After service, which is timely, within budget and in line with policies and procedures. You will provide quality supervision so that they can positively work with children, young people and their families to champion their needs whilst building trust and confidence
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Apply for Children Looked After Social Work Team Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly