Court Social Worker - Average caseload of 15 - Rolling contract
Court Social Worker - Average caseload of 15 - Rolling 2020 contract - Shropshire region
I am currently working hand-in-hand with a Court Service within the Staffordshire/Shropshire region as they seek to expand their team long-term for a rolling contract in September 2020.
As a result of this, they are seeking an specialist Court Social Worker to join them and they will provide plenty of opportunity for personal development and growth.
What they can offer you:
- Up to £29.93 an hour depending on experience.
- Fortnightly supervision + Locum members of staff still get the same training and development prospects that permanent members of staff receive.
- Ongoing contract length - I have contractors in the Authority who have been there for 12+ months previously.
- Supportive and experienced management to aide with your own self development - Excellent career advice and training on offer.
- Average caseload of 15 cases per Social Worker to ensure that you are able to manage your workload effectively.
What they are looking for:
- 2 years experience working within Children's Services in a safeguarding Team/Court Team.
- Social Care England Registered.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch on 0207 940 2100 and ask for Liam Woods. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral!