Global Medical Affairs Lead - Nutrition
Global Medical Affairs Lead
My client, globally headquartered in Switzerland with a rich portfolio in the areas of nutrition, diagnostics and drugs is leading the battle against metabolic conditions, allergies and obesity.
In order to continue making a great impact, they are looking for a Global Medical Affairs lead to reinforce their team and contribute to the accelerating development of their well-established portfolio.
If you are looking to take up the next step in your career and join a world-renowned team of experts, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Liaising with experts and scientific associations to ensure my client's presence and leadership in the scientific community
- Delivering medical education to healthcare providers and training the team internally
- Contribute to internal deliverables by providing clinical substantiation
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, market access and regulatory teams
- Keep up with competition
- 5-10 years of experience in Medical and Scientific Affairs
- Knowledge of nutrition, allergies and/or paediatrics
- Medical doctor or dietician holding a PhD
- Experience with clinical studies
- Good communication and scientific writing skills
If you find yourself in the above description and you are up for the challenge, or want to find out more whether this is the right opportunity for you, apply now to get in touch with Michaela Plamenova for a confidential conversation.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Suisse Romandie
Salary: 160-190 000 CHF base
Start date: As soon as possible
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.