Quality Control Manager - Munich
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies with GLOBAL presence, in more than 20 countries. They are primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology and they have a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases as well.
For their HEADQUARTERS in Munich, Germany, they are looking for a QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER that will ensure the safety and operational standards within the CSPV department, and much more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF) and related documents. Define, manage, maintain and coordinate procedures continuously improving quality in collaboration with the CSPV group (e.g. compliance check expedited reporting, key performance indicators, deviations and CAPA management, revising SOPs)
- Supports in creation, revision and maintenance of relevant PV agreements
- Supporting the department regarding audit and inspection preparation and follow-up of CAPAs (corrective and preventive actions) regarding deviations and findings of inspections / audits (e.g. compliance on case distribution in accordance with legal requirements
- Experience in the field of safety data processing or clinical development
- Thorough knowledge of PV, skills/experience in GxP
- Experience in contract management
- Good or excellent computer and presentation skills
- Good or Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly reliable with accurate operating principles
- Analytic and systematic approach with good problem solving skills
- Ability to understand complex matters with a continuous focus on improvement
- Substantial communication skills, in particular also on intercultural level with respect and appreciation of cultural diversity
- Autonomous and reliable working style paired with the ability to work in international matrix teams
- Flexible and adaptable
- Master degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medical Sciences preferred
Don't miss out on the opportunity to work in a professional environment with great career progression and personal development opportunities. Also, flexible working models and all the social benefits provided.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Quality Control Manager - Munich
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly