Sales representative - CRO - South of Germany
A leading CRO in the area of immunogenetic and immunotoxicology studies is looking for a Sales representative to cover the territory of South Germany.
With long experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, my client is focused on assisting to determine the safety of pharmaceutical company's compounds, working closely to address the toxicological aspects.
In order to expand their influence on the German market, they are looking for an ambitious young professional.
- New customer acquisition in the designated sales area
- Expanding the business among already existing accounts
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure the sales strategy and revenue growth
- Developing tools to optimize your sales effort
- Keeping your market knowledge up to date
- Sales education and/or several years of sales experience
- Understanding of the market
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Fluent (C1-C2) or Native German level, good English
This is an opportunity to kick start your career if you are fresh out of school or to further develop your skills if you have already worked in sales.
You will be provided with an extensive training, all you need to bring with yourself is a sales mentality and positive attitude.
If this sounds like a good opportunity and you want to learn more, apply now to get in touch with Michaela Plamenova.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.