Senior Social Worker - Gangs Social Work Unit
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Practitioner - Gangs Social Work Unit - Unique Role
NonStop's client, a local authority based in North East London is looking for permanent Senior Practitioners for its Child Exploitation Service.
This role would suit someone who is:
- Looking for something unique and to progress your own opportunities
- Looking to work in a multi-agency environment this is a flexible, multi-skilled service that is highly successful in providing a preventative service for children with the highest levels of need.
- If you are looking for something specialist the team includes embedded specialist roles, such as gang workers, to focus on where the need is known to be highest risk.
- This highly successful service prevents children from becoming looked after unnecessarily and protects children from some of the highest risks.
- If you wish to work in a empowering way, it offers a proactive and empowering model for families, including the effective use of family group conferences.
They are able to pay up to £42,684 plus a recruitment and retention programme equating to £3000 per year.
For a fully confidential chat please get in touch as Initial telephone interviews will take places as and when strong candidates become available, if interested send over your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for London I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
They are looking for a quick turnaround with these positions offering initial telephone interviews and face to face interviews within days of receiving CVs ensuring you are not waiting around for feedback, plus they don't require a application form completing.
Apply for Senior Social Worker - Gangs Social Work Unit
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly