Environmental Health Risk Assessment Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Environmental Health Risk Assessment Manager / Frankfurt
For one of our clients, world's leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer we are currently looking for a Senior Ecotoxicologist.
Our client is one of the most recognisable companies within the chemical industry. Well known for its innovative products and great R&D department, they will help you to learn new product ranges and expand your risk assessment portfolio.
As a leader within the industry, our client offers you exposure to international network and great career opportunities.
Your Role :
- Ensure compliance with global chemical regulations ( EU-REACH)
- Responsibility for creating Study Summaries for substances being registered under REACH and similar regulations
- Assist in the world-wide registration of new chemical items and the upcoming international chemical legislation in other countries/areas (Turkey, Korea etc.)
- Responsibility for all environmental risk assessments that are required for global registrations
- Represent our clients interests and strategies towards authorities and competitors worldwide
- Coordinate, maintain and develop cooperation with service providers that contribute to world-wide registration topics (contract laboratories, consultancies, etc. )
- Build and maintain a network with Ecotoxicologists from other companies/competitors to exchange information and align strategies
Your Profile :
- Eco-Toxicologist, pHD or Master degree in Biology, Toxicology or Environmental Sciences
- Experience in the field of eco-toxicology, including practical expertise as study director, beneficially also in alternative testing strategies (in vitro, QSAR, read-across)
- Experience in preparation of REACH registration dossiers (IUCLID)
- Excellent knowledge of global chemical regulations
- Experience in preparation of Environmental Risk Assessments
- Professional language skills in English and German; other languages are advantageous
- Willingness to travel to participate in conferences, trainings and to visit service providers
Next to excellent professional development opportunities, our client offers you a lot of transparency and short decision making processes.
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Paulina Suder at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email: P.Suder@nonstop-chemical.com Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
Apply for Environmental Health Risk Assessment Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly