Stock Controller & Buyer, Ireland
4 days left
- Full Time
Stock Controller/Buyer, Life Sciences instrumentation and services, stock and inventory control, Ireland
Primarily working out of the mid-lands, my client is looking for someone who is driven and experienced with several years of purchasing experience. This role requires a dynamic and autonomous individual with a proven track record in process management that has interest in working for a busy office filled with engineers coming and going. In return you can expect a high degree of independence and opportunity to take initiative. You would also be a part of a multi-national world leading manufacturer and distributor of equipment which has offices across Europe, Asia and the United States of America.
- Manage Stock levels and Engineer allocations.
- Obtain and process PO's from customers as required.
- Track all orders to suppliers / incoming parts / shipping progress & update engineers on status/delivery.
- Update & maintain up to date Supplier / Customer details on Exchequer.
- To manage and coordinate daily functions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and improve certain service processes
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in stock control (monitoring, purchasing, correcting etc.)
- Knowledge of processes such as purchase orders, shipment creation/tracking, quotation generation etc.
- Experience working in a fast past environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A strategic and bold outlook enabling you to take initiative
- Knowledge of MS Office.
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Blaine McKeever by clicking apply.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Stock Controller & Buyer, Ireland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly