Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst
One of our clients from the financial sector is looking to hire a Technical Support Analyst with fluent German and English skills and with at least 2 years of relevant experience previously in Germany.
What you will do:
- Essentially your typical and normal 1st and 2nd level IT support that you provide for end-users.
- Always aim for high standard of customer service.
- Cooperate with various internal teams across Germany and occasionally from other countries in Europe, work with the company`s IT suppliers.
- Aim for resolving Service Incidents / Problems / Requests in a timely manner according to SLAs, KPIs, as well as ITIL best practice.
- Proactively assist with the management of team work queues ensuring that all Requests, Incidents and Problem tickets are processed, updated and completed in a timely manner and in accordance to company procedures.
- Ensure that Knowledge Articles are documented and maintained to enable efficient delivery of customer service.
- Provide, on request, key management information for inclusion within team / departmental reports (e.g. dashboards, rag status, SLA's, KPI's. risks/issues).
- Works with 3rd level and 3rd parties' teams ensuring OLAs clearly defined and adhered to.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge base.
- Perform system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Perform all client software installation and support.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Process Movers, Leavers and Joiners IT processes including new user orientation.
- Support remote users in accessing corporate resources.
- Maintain conference facilities
- Support/visit remote offices around Europe/UK locations.
What we additionally offer:
- A secure work place, full time, direct employment
- International environment and development opportunities
Who you are:
- 2-4 years experience in a Technical Support, enterprise (/bigger organisation) environment
- Strong experience in technical support, including Active Directory, desktop management, Windows 7/10, Office 2016, O365, SCCM, AD, Group Policy, Citrix, etc.
- A basic understanding of networking, TCPIP, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Good knowledge of remote access methods and applications.
- Service Now ticketing system experience advantageous.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Excellent German skills, fluent English skills, additional language is of advantage.
- Hardware configuration experience is of advantage.
- Hardware repair experience across various vendor products is of advantage.
- Self-starter with a passion for personal development, Strong problem-solving skills, Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Apply now and find out more about the opportunity!
Apply for Technical Support Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly