Regulatory Affairs Supervisor/Senior Specialist - Riyadh
4 days left
- Full Time
Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (Supervisor)
My client in Riyadh is a RA Solutions company. They are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to work in their respectable establishment.
What you will be doing:
- Regulatory submissions of Medical Devices or pharmaceuticals with the SFDA.
- For assigned products and tasks, stays updated on relevant regional and local regulations and guidelines.
- Collects relevant public available regulatory information (regulatory intelligence) and keeps relevant persons appropriately informed.
- Ensures that all internal customers receive relevant information with regard to the regulatory status of the assigned products.
- Participates in implementation of updated regulatory documentation according to Agency requirements and in-house guidance.
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs preferably in medical devices.
- Residing in Saudi Arabia.
- Project management or client management experience.
- Fluent English speaker.
My client is looking for someone who has leadership skills, project management or client management skills. They want a hard working individual who is ready to take on the responsibility.
If you think that you match then send your CV now! Email: L.Jrisatova@nonstop-recruitment.com
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Supervisor/Senior Specialist - Riyadh
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly