Process Expert in Pharma Production - Native or fluent German
My client is a big pharmaceutical company located in Hannover, helping patients with life-threatening diseases.
Currently, they are using their expertise to develop treatment options with blood plasma products for COVID-19 infections.
To enforce their team in the Production site, they are looking for a Process expert to support the Head of the department in the coordinatio and monitoring of the processes, to ensure a smooth pharmaceutical production and aseptic production according to GMP guidelines.
Some of your tasks:
- Support with the introduction of new process and production steps
- Responsible for monitoring, trending and CAPAs
- Control of the maintenance of rooms and equipment in the production area
- Support in the planning of new equipment in the production area
- Control of validation and qualification of process equipment
- Creation and processing of change controls
- Support for the development of the production of upstream strategies (e.g. capacity increases)
- Support with audits and inspections
- Writing of SOPs, regulations, manufacturing protocols and production documents
- Completed scientific or technical degree
- Professional experience in the production of a pharmaceutical company
- Good GMP knowledge (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Process understanding
- Secure IT user skills
- FLUENT German and good English skills
- Careful, structured and very independent, but team-oriented way of working
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Process Expert in Pharma Production - Native or fluent German
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly