Fostering Team - Social Worker - Restructured Service
Social Worker - Generic Fostering Team - Newly Restructured Service
NonStop's client, a local authority based in North East London is looking for a Social Worker for its newly restructured fostering service. They have recently brought together their support and assessment services.
You will be joining a highly regarded authority who have recently been praised by Ofsted for their pod service which involves joined up working between their LAC, Leaving Care and Fostering Service not only that but they have been able to increase investment year on year demonstrating that this is an authority who are trying to improve the services available to their staff.
They are able to pay up to £39,000 to attract the right candidate a very competitive offer in the current market place, you'll also be joining a highly experienced Team Manager who has recently joined the authority.
Due to the nature of the role they are seeking candidates with experience of both Supervising and completing form fs within the past 3 years.
For a fully confidential chat please get in touch as Initial telephone interviews will take places as and when strong candidates become available, if interested send over your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for North East London I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
They are looking for a quick turnaround with these positions offering initial telephone interviews and face to face interviews within days of receiving CVs ensuring you are not waiting around for feedback, plus they don't require a application form completing.
Apply for Fostering Team - Social Worker - Restructured Service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly