clinical Application Specialist, Anesthesia or Ventilator
Base: Algeria, Morocco or Tunisia
CV language: English CV is required
1. Provide technical, application and clinical support during whole sales process, including pre-sales tendering process;
2. Develop, and deliver product application training to customers and sales team;
3. Collect and analyse product's application and clinical information to understand and meet customer requirements;
3. Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration;
4. Coordinate with R&D to ensure the products are suitable for the target market.
1. Minimum 3 years relevant clinical application working experience in Anaesthesia or Ventilator products, experience of working in hospital is preferred;
2. Strong communication and demonstration skills in both French and English;
3. Be able to travel at least 100 days/year in French speaking countries in Africa;
4. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in medical, human science or related disciplines;
5. Self motivated and good teamwork.
Apply for clinical Application Specialist, Anesthesia or Ventilator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly