For an expanding global Commodity Trader based in Switzerland I am currently recruiting an experienced Coal/Coke Trader that will be involved in the expansion of the coal trading desk. About my client they will offer you the opportunity to grow alongside a business activity in expansion within a family like working environment with strong advantages and a flat decision structure in order to get things done.
- Responsible for trading physical coal and coke mostly in European market
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers as well as customers and end users
- Create and Develop trading and marketing strategies
- Negotiate and finalise contracts and supply agreements with customers, whilst working closely with the operational and logistics team
- At least 4 years' experience in trading coal and/or coke (metallurgical, thermal, steam, coking, petcoke)
- Excellent knowledge of the global coal markets
- Excellent knowledge of bulk shipping operations (documentations, principles, Incoterms, shipping routes etc.) and hedging strategies
If you are interested by this position please feel free to contact me:
Team Leader - Commodity Trading
Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3144
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Apply for Coal/Coke Trader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly