International Coordinator for Occupational Safety.
Do you have a Chemistry background?
Would you like to work for one of Europe's leading producer of paints?
I am currently working with a leading international company that are looking to strengthen their occupational safety team by hiring an International Coordinator for Occupational Safety for their production site in Ober-Ramstadt.
My client is a leading producer of paints, varnishes and building protection and energy-saving external thermal insulation systems within the chemical industry.
As they are an international company you will get the chance to work in diverse opportunities where you can continue to expand your knowledge and skills by working with other subsidiaries within the company group.
As International Coordinator for Occupational Safety you tasks will be:
- Supervision and training of the company locations with regard to topics relevant to occupational safety
- Communication of accident information to raise awareness of occupational safety
- Implementation of accident analyses
- Establishment and maintenance of a central hazardous substance database
- Provision of central information platforms to support occupational safety specialists
- Active participation in the further development of a company-wide work safety culture
What they expect from you:
- Completed vocational training in a chemical environment as a chemistry laboratory assistant or have successfully completed a university degree in Chemistry.
- Work experience within Occupational Safety in the chemical industry is preferable
- Good communication skills and persuasiveness
- Willingness to take regular business trips
- Good to very good knowledge of English and German
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for International Coordinator for Occupational Safety.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly