Head of HSE Management
Would you like to work within a company that aims to: protect lives worldwide?
Are you passionate about occupational and plant safety?
My client is a traditional German company based near Hamburg that produces disinfectants and antiseptics, preservatives, biocides and skin-care products.
They are currently looking for an experience individual to strengthen their HSE team and be in charge of HSE management within the company.
As the Head of HSE Management you should expect to oversee plant and environmental protection and technical risk management.
Your profile must have:
- Successfully completed a degree in process engineering or chemistry etc, with a further qualification as a occupational safety specialist
- Goal-oriented leader with a balanced mix of communication skills and assertiveness
- Sound professional experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in dealing with surveillance authorities
- Familiar with SAP
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- You are very familiar with interdisciplinary work with different departments
- Team spirit and a responsible, conscientious working style
- In-depth knowledge of pollution control and accident law
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Head of HSE Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly