Sign-Out Manager - 12 months contract - Wales
- Interpret RT PCR Data and sign out reports.
- Leads and manages team of analysts ensuring quality of results.
- Acts a clinical expert leading review of queries and anomalies.
- Reviews test results, maintains legible work records, and enters findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Participates, as requested, in the training of new employees.
- Abides by laboratory safety policies and procedures.
- Advanced degree or certified by HCPC
- Band 7 NHS equivalent
- Scientific knowledge in molecular biology of infectious diseases/ genetic disorders
- Experience with high throughput sample testing
- 5+ years experience in clinical testing
- Experience in UK laboratory rules and regulations e.g. ISO 15189
- Proven ability in team leadership
- Able to work effectively and deliver on tight datelines
Apply for Sign-Out Manager - 12 months contract - Wales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly