Associate Scientist - Basel - Top Pharma!
On behalf of one of the most recognisable names within the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking to speak with Scientifically focused candidates, who are looking for the next step in their career. This is a contract role until at least the end of the year, with a top 3 pharmaceutical company. Something that can add a significant amount of value to your profile and allow you to grow at an accelerated rate.
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform physical/chemical testing for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
1. Perform and document GMP physical/chemical testing (including pH, UV, HPLC or CE) in a cGMP environment.
2. Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
3. Actively participate in proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
1. Good knowledge of cGMP: minimum of 2 years GMP experience.
2. Good organization and good communication is a must.
3. Good technical knowledge in analytical separation (HPLC or Capillary Electrophoresis). 4. Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
5. LEAN lab experience would be advantageous
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Consulting now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Romania, USA, Luxembourg, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Associate Scientist - Basel - Top Pharma!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly