Site Leader - Join the fight against Covid-19!
The Site Leader, working closely with the Lab Managers and Operations Manager will ensure the efficient running of the laboratory and operations on site. The laboratory will run 24/7 and although this role will be a Monday - Friday day shift, flexibility is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly responsible for the overall management of the testing operation to include security, supply management and safety of all staff on site
- Manage all activities and outputs of the Testing Centre, ensuring the safety of all staff
- Collaborate with other Site Leaders to create a culture of continuous improvement, learning and sharing experiences
- Problem-solve and create solutions to complex problems
- Read and interpret directives and documentation issued
- Carry out instructions provided in a written, oral or diagram form
- Record keeping and ensuring safety regulations and procedures are adhered to
- Supervisory practices, training and motivating members of the team ensuring to provide support
- Timely preparation and submission of all reports and returns, as required
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in biology or related scientific discipline with proven clinical molecular or infectious disease testing experience.
- Proven leadership experience
- 8-10 years exp
- Experience of running a high throughput testing laboratory or similar lifesciences laboratory
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control applications in clinical diagnostics with knowledge of ISO 15189/CAP accreditation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Flexibility to change tasks as and when required
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment
- Applicants must be computer literate with advanced levels of experience using the following: Excel, Word, PowerPoint to generate business reports and presentations
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +44 207 234 0550, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for Site Leader - Join the fight against Covid-19!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly