SAP Inhouse Consultant FI / CO & SD - Frankfurt Area
My client is a dynamically growing, family-run, medium-sized pharmaceutical company that are leaders in Germany in the field of paediatrics and adolescent medicine. Now, they are looking for an experienced SAP Inhouse Consultant FI / CO & SD with very good process and ERP understanding as well as eye for the interrelationships of the areas of finance, controlling, sales and purchasing.
Their core processes are successfully and leanly mapped in SAP, connections both on premise and in the cloud are available mainly for applications at their headquarters in Heppenheim and their branch in Austria is also connected to their IT system.
This is a permanent position for their branch in Hessen, because the current holder of the position will be retiring happily after many years in the company.
- Responsible for the FI / CO area of our SAP ERP ECC 6.0 environment as in-house consultant
- Active advice to the departments on process changes, taking into account cost, benefit and risk aspects
- Technical and methodical support for the departments in developing business requirements
- Coordination and implementation of process and reporting requirements
- Coordination / implementation of error analysis and correction
- Independent management of projects in the SAP FI / CO and SD environment
- Coordination of external partners
- Creation of documentation, implementation of user support and training
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP modules FI / CO (including cost accounting, tax issues, multi-client environment) combined with the corresponding customizing know-how
- Comprehensive process knowledge in financial accounting and controlling as well as a very good understanding of the interrelationships between the areas of finance, controlling, sales and purchasing
- Good experiences with the SAP SD module and with external interfaces are desirable
- S4 / Hana knowledge and experience with digitization are an advantage, experience with SAP role concepts, interfaces and international roll-out projects are desirable
- Successfully completed (university) degree with an IT or business management background or completed IT training with a comparable qualification
- Communication and implementation-oriented personality with a pronounced willingness to provide service
- FLUENT GERMAN AND ENGLISH
This could be your chance to to work in a challenging but friendly working environment, where everyone takes care of each other. Also, there are possibilities for home-office after the first period!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.
Apply for SAP Inhouse Consultant FI / CO & SD - Frankfurt Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly