Pentester - help and support for certifications and trainings!
Pentester - with help and support for certifications and trainings!
Our client is a mid sized Cyber security consultancy with a focus in Cyber security that has a focus on Penetration Testing. Currently they are looking for a Penetration Tester who can conduct various types of Pentests, and work closely with customers, that are both mid sized and large corporates.
They are looking for a consultant who can work both independently and in a team of experts in offensive security.
As the ideal candidate:-
- You should have atleast 1 year of professional penetration testing experience.
- You have already obtained relevant certifications or is already on track to obtain them; for example: - the OSCP, OSCE, SANS series etc.
- You are willing to travel 20% of the time.
- You have excellent German language and fluent English skills.
In return you can expect:-
- Yearly training opportunities including help and support to obtain certifications.
- Friendly and professional working environment within one of the three teams specializing in various aspect of Penetration tests, such as web, infrastructure, to
- Interesting and exciting variety of clients and projects, where you can also move through depending on your direction and gains in experience.
- Flexible working hours upon agreement.
- Caring environment with a family like atmosphere, with flat hierarchies to improve communication amongst the team and management.
Salary: - € 65,000 to € 80,000 Brutto per year (DOE)
Location: - Berlin
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email: - email@example.com
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Apply for Pentester - help and support for certifications and trainings!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly