I am currently working with a world leader in the design, development and supply of equipment for the high-tech industry.
My client is an expert in the construction of regulated manufacturing environments and services high-demand industries such as pharmaceutical and semiconductor.
For their headquarters in Stuttgart they are looking to expand their EHS team, so are looking for a talented individual to join as EHS Manager.
As EHS Manager you can expect to support EHS management, project managers, site managers and the management on construction sites and office location.
You other tasks will include:
- Updating the EHS training plan
- Further and new development of training content for presence and online training
- Implementation of training courses on processes, safety instructions and workshops on occupational safety, environmental protection, health management and CSR
- Support in the planning, development, implementation and success control of EHS campaigns and projects
- Conducting audits and inspections according to company specifications, legal requirements and the requirements of ISO 45001 and 14001
Your profile must have:
- An education and further training in the field of EHS, ideally as a specialist for occupational safety (FaSi) or corresponding qualifications (NEBOSH, SCC)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of occupational safety and operational environmental protection according to European and/or German law
- Knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of training
- Ability to work under pressure, reliability and a high degree of organisation
- Good knowledge of German spoken and written, English desirable
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for EHS Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly