Sales Support. start ASAP. Leeds
A medical devices company is seeking a Sales Support profile to join their UK team based West Yorkshire. The Sales Administrator will provide support to the NSM, MM and UK Sales force, alongside day to day operations of a medical sales company and running of the office.
This is a part time project for 20 hours per week where you will be responsible for raising invoices and credit notes; Invoicing, shipments ¸stock maintenance and office administration duties.
As you will work in a small team you will also liaising with NHS contacts, marketing events organiser for exhibitions & meetings etc giving you the chance to develop marketing skills in the medical industry.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- At least 1 years experience in a sales support/back office/secretary role
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent English
- Sage experience preferred
The company offers:
- A competitive market rate
- High level of flexibility & independence
- A well secured job in today's uncertain market
To apply please send a Word copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover or alternatively add me on Linkedin:
Apply for Sales Support. start ASAP. Leeds
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly