Associate Director - R&D - Cancer Biology
I am currently hiring for an Associate Director/Team Leader who is looking to progress within R&D industry.
My client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel small molecule therapies addressing high value emerging targets in precision oncology.
The main goal is to develop therapeutics that address clinical limitations of current treatments in oncology.
They have products that are already in Phase-I and Phase-II, as well as few products in the Discovery and Pre-Clinical Development stage.
As Associate Director you will be part of the research unit and you will contribute to the design and implementation of oncology research, supporting drug discovery and development from target validation through clinical investigation. The role will also include leadership function for gifted scientists working on drug discovery programs.
Be a part of the life-changing project!
- PhD degree in Life Sciences
- For an Associate Director level we expect ap. 10 years of scientific experience (including PhD education)
- Oncology focus, experience in hematooncology would be a clear advantage
- Understanding of bioinformatics through previous experience or cooperation with bioinformaticians
- Experienced in biomarker development and analysis in patients
- Experienced with designing and implementing of research strategy
- Ability to manage effectively scientific teams
- Track record with a contribution to clinical candidates
- Proficient level of English
- Represent strong organizational, problem solving, decision-making skills
For more information about the role and the benefits, please send a recent copy of your CV in a MS Word document to me, Karina, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted immediately to discuss this position, as well as similar opportunities currently available.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them
Apply for Associate Director - R&D - Cancer Biology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly