Field Service Engineer for world leading electronic company
Do you want to be part of a top team of FSEs and work for one of the worlds leading electronics companies within Health tech?
Our client is a international world leading electronics company within the health tech industry and is looking for a regional based SFE that will be part of a top team of SFEs delivering technical solutions to for Swedish health care professionals.
As a FSE you will be responsible for:
- Patient monitoring systems for company clients (hospitals)
- Completeness of Service records
- Submitting accurate service data
- Reporting customer feedback
- Having an open eye on business opportunities
- Help customers with administrative and technical issues.
To succeed as Field Service Engineer for our client, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within field service within Med Tech industry
- Fluent in English and Swedish language
- Driving license (Swedish B)
- Meritorious if you have interested and skills within IT.
- Speaking skills in Swedish
My contact information
If this role is something for you, please apply now since interviews are happening immediately!
Apply for Field Service Engineer for world leading electronic company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly