(In-house) Pentester - in a team of diverse IT security experts
(In-house) Pentester - for a team of diverse IT security experts
Our client is one of the largest state owned entities in Germany handling sensitive information is looking for an Offensive security expert to have their systems tested, against the constant threat of any Cyber attacks. The client would need a Penetration tester that can test their IT security according to the constant and sophisticated threats.
- Atleast 2 years of professional penetration testing experience.
- Ability to work within a team of IT security experts coming from all forms of Cyber security functions.
- Certification such as OSCP, OSCE, in SANS series would be ideal.
- Experience in incidence response would be highly welcomed.
- Excellent communication skills in German, and fluent English.
- Possibility to stay within along term project and see how the results of your work will be used to ensure the Cyber security posture; within a very vital entity of the government, instead of short stints in Pentests.
- Opportunity to work within a team of diverse IT security experts which will enhance your knowledge and help you with further upskilling of Cyber security related tasks and topics.
- Flexible working hours such as a 4 day work week.
- Training and development based on your focus and direction planned accordingly with internal evaluations, and support to obtain and renew certifications.
- Highly professional working environment with friendly colleagues that really fosters the team spirit and great coordination.
- Flat hierarchies to ensure agility and efficient communication.
Salary: - € 65,000 to € 80,000 Brutto per year (DOE)
Location: - Nuremberg
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email:- email@example.com
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Apply for (In-house) Pentester - in a team of diverse IT security experts
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly