PRODUCTION MANAGER - GERMANY
My client is an international leader in providing environmental services and waste management. It is thanks to their rapid growth that one of their establishments is now looking for a Production Manager to lead their production team in East Germany in an exciting project.
The right candidate will come from a chemical/process engineering background having worked in an international environment.
The person will also fit the following requirements:
- Experience with organic solvents;
- Strong ability to handle common plant monitoring systems (SAP knowledge is an advantage);
- Knowledge in quality assurance, management systems and certifications;
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Responsible and safety-conscious.
The responsibilities will include:
- Management and organization of shift operations and shift supervisors;
- Responsibility for optimal system utilization and product quality;
- Monitoring of the production facilities, preparation of reports and documentation;
- Training and instruction of shift workers;
- Compliance with all quality, safety, health and environmental regulations;
- Support and deputy of the plant manager;
- Participation in the continuous improvement process.
Not only will this opportunity offer a competitive salary, it will also allow you to engage in continuous development opportunities.
Sounds like the right opportunity for you? To find out more apply to this advert with your CV in MS Word format or contact Farah Shubber on firstname.lastname@example.org.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for PRODUCTION MANAGER - GERMANY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly