Medical Manager Oncology
My client, one of the top pharmaceutical companies globally is looking for a new addition to their Medical affairs team for their Swiss Affiliate.
Joining in the area of oncology, you will have a wide range of responsibility to conduct medical and scientific activities to understand the local and external environment and data gaps.
More particularly, prepare to deal on daily basis with:
- Medical responsibility and coordination of the prostate cancer and leukaemia projects, including data generation, communication and knowledge transfer/ training
- Developing and implementing medical-scientific product training
- Identifying new medical topics for the creation of materials
- Responsible for the-scientific content of events and symposiums
- Coordinating the medical advisory boards and medical advanced training concepts based on intensive regular exchange with leading experts
What you get:
- Become part of one of the pioneers in oncology that leads the scientific research in the field
- Focus in the particular area of oncology
- Competitive salary, bonuses and company car
- Opportunity to grow in your career
We are looking for you, if you…
- Have several years of experience as in medical affairs
- Experience in launches and value dossier
- Background in Oncology
- Speak fluent German and English
If this sounds interesting, apply now to get in touch with Michaela Plamenova for a confidential conversation.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Medical Manager Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly