EU Validation Director - Leading Service Provider
We are looking to speak to professionals with expertise in Business Development and a strong technical background in Computer System Validation!
Our client are one of the leading providers of specialized services in the area of Compliance for the largest pharma, biotech and medical devices companies across the World.
They have 1000 employees on board, offices in 21 countries and 40+ nationalities within their ranks, meaning you will join a truly international environment, which combined with the variety of clients you will be working make the perfect recipe for professional development.
Even the role will imply quite a lot of traveling, you can be located anywhere in Europe, so even in an executive role you will have the necessary flexibility to tip the scales when it comes to work-life balance.
Trigger for the role
They have just acquired an American company which specialises in providing services in the area of CSV, therefore they are looking to develop this service in Europe and for doing so they are looking for the person to spearhead this endeavour.
- Strong background in Computer System Validation across the life-sciences industry
- Experience with SAP & ERP systems
- A knack for Business Development (ideally in such a position in the past few years)
- Experience working within a Consultancy
- Prospecting and generating own leads - a background in SAP and ERP CSV systems will be a plus
- Identify and assess new markets in CSV that will contribute to the growth.
- Develop and sustain customer executive relationships. Work with customers to identify new opportunities and selling those opportunities.
- Provide leadership in scoping and planning multiple projects
- Create, manage and execute project work plans to provide high-quality client service delivery
- Stay current with the customer, competitor, and industry trends, and integrate that knowledge into the sales and marketing strategy as well as the business and solution plans
- Develop a strategy and evaluate opportunities for on-going revenue streams. As appropriate, work with alliance partners to integrate them into the sales and marketing cycle.
- Comfortable speaking at Webinars and Speaking engagements
- Ensure work products meet quality standards and ensure industry best practices for implementation/PM are being leveraged
- Act as the escalation point to facilitate and resolve customer and/or project issues
- Participate in developing and generating new business - developing relationships, qualifying leads and scoping opportunities
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +41 435 080 817 , please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a scientist professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for EU Validation Director - Leading Service Provider
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly