Regulatory Affairs Manager
We are currently working with a global company that is specialised in Bio pesticides and environmental studies.
On behalf of this client, we are currently actively looking for an experienced regulatory manager that is willing to take on new challenges.
We are also looking for someone with a strong interest in participating in a sustainable transition from traditional crop protection products to bio plant solutions.
The company itself is a well known organisation within the market, and has splendid accommodations in the Rotterdam area to match their ambition to develop even more into a global player.
- Lead and coach the corporate team by supplying regulatory information and setting clear project roles and responsibilities
- Be involved in a large number of projects and coordinate the execution
- Identify educational/development needs and coach team members on those topics;
- Cultivate expertise in the field of project management and contribute to organisational knowledge within the department
- Lead a variety of projects and share knowledge by advising the team on procedural and strategic matters;
- Gather and share knowledge that is accessible to all team members via appropriate platforms;
- Be aware of regulatory team development plans, collaborating with management and support in implementing team development initiatives
- Master Biology/Biochemistry
- 10 years of work experience in global regulatory affairs (bio pesticides regs experience an asset)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Located in the area of Rotterdam, or commutable distance (or ready to relocate)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly through this page.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly