Consultant - Sales Fertilizers and Pesticides
We are currently working with a global chemical corporation that is opening a new contract role in Mexico City, in a strategic role to gain a foothold on the local market.
The position is a consultant position, and includes all activities related to the expansion of the network of distributors for Fertilizers in Mexico, aswell as managing relationships with the local consultancy in charge of the registration of pesticides.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently, autonomously and proactively
- Is familiar with the pest control and other agricultural products ( with a sharp knowledge in pesticides)
- Has a strong link with the local distribution network of both agro-chemicals and fertilizers in Mexico
- Has Experience with launching business from scratch
- Is able to diagnose the needs of farmers and agricultural distributors and advise them on better agricultural practices
- Has local knowledge of the agricultural landscape in Mexico
- Is fluent in English and Spanish
In addition, we are looking for the following in candidates
- Bachelor's degree at a minimum with a sales studying background
- Availability for business trips within Mexico
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you feel this position is for you, and would like to know more, please apply directly on this page.