Senior Credit Director - Large scope - Corp. & PB
The main purpose of this Senior VP role would be the coaching and pieces of training for the teams, implementing group & branch policies, reporting to Head of Risk directly and to the Global Head of Credit (the team is built and stable).
The main missions are:
- Manage the department, ensuring the work-flow in accordance with internal and external regulations and monitoring the credit risk of the bank.
- Evaluate, analyse and approve credit requests within delegated competencies (Communication with the Sales teams in contact with clients)
- Ensure the administration and maintenance of the credit portfolio & files.
- Liaise with the head office in all credit-related issues in order to comply with the group's credit policies.
- Develop tailored solutions for customer credit needs (communicate to Sales teams)
- Develop, implement and monitor credit policies and procedures.
- Prepare Loans and collateral documents in cooperation with legal advisors (int/ext).
- Monitor the proper execution of the Loans granted to clients.
- Participate in the group strategy to set up a local Asset & Liability Management.
- Set-up and structure a reporting on the interest rate and liquidity risks.
- Manage a group of 4 associates that will escalate credit-related issues and maintain the level of compliance towards credit group policies.
- Report directly to Luxembourg's head of risk but also to the Group Head of Credit (matrix).
Unfortunately, the position is confidential at this point but a conversation will help assess the suitability and link to the job and bank. Please contact Benjamin Dagnall through LI, email or on NonStop Finance (Consulting) website.
Apply for Senior Credit Director - Large scope - Corp. & PB
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly