QA Coordinator - Growing Pharmaceutical Company
A growing pharmaceutical company is searching for a QA Coordinator for their office in the South of Brussels to strengthen their small and ambitious team.
As this firm is still small, you will be able to take on more responsibilities, duties and work more autonomous and be independent. This means you will have a lot of variety of tasks and have the chance to develop your skills.
Not to mention as they are in the middle of the expansion, there are a lot of projects coming in which will provide you lots of opportunities internally and the chance to grow.
In addition, this company has a lot of different types of equipment. So for someone with good experience, this will be challenging.
As a QA Coordinator you will provide management of supplier audits, more specifically:
- Be in charge of planning, preparation, organisation of audits
- Write audit reports
- Approve and follow the implementation of the action plans proposed by the suppliers
- Provide support to the Quality Assurance department for the drafting, control and approval of quality documents (procedures, risk assessments, deviations, actions, changes controls, ...)
- Have a science-based master's degree or equivalent experience with at least 5 years experience in internal / external audits
- Have an operational knowledge of the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Have communication, organisation and customer orientation skills
For more information, contact Yonca Kandirmaz at NonStop Consulting.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Quality Assurance and Validation for the pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry in Belgium I have strong market knowledge and good relationships with companies. Therefore I will not just find you suitable roles but also offer you accurate, honest advice and provide you with inside information about the team/company culture.
Apply for QA Coordinator - Growing Pharmaceutical Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly