Pharmaceutical Product Manager
Product manager Pharmaceutical
An international pharmaceutical group with long experience on the market is looking for a Product manager to reinforce their team near Hamburg with focus on the German market.
Committed to research and development, my client has operations throughout Europe, the Americas and Australia.
- Take charge of the marketing strategy development and implementation for the assigned product (neurology) 3
- Initiate and manage the marketing effort
- Track launch execution
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 3-4 years experience in product management
- PhD or MSc in a relevant field
- Ambitious and motivated personality
- Fluent German and English
If you are ambitious and motivated to join a leading company where you can work cross-team and are curious to explore what kind of benefits my client can offer, apply now to get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Pharmaceutical Product Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly