PRODUCTION MANAGER OPPORTUNITY - CHEMICALS
Do you have experience managing systems in a production plant? Would you like to apply your leadership skills in an attractive project inside an international company?
An internatinal leader in Waste Management is now looking for a Production Manager to continue the growth of the successful business inside the chemical division.
The right person will be proactive and eager to create a positive impact that will promote the continuous expansion of the company which will also lead to future development opportunities at an international level. Moreover, you will be an important player in contributing to a more sustainable industrial approach, with highly recognised clients.
- Educational background in chemical or process engineering;
- Experience with organic solvents;
- Experience in handling of common plant monitoring systems, with SAP knowledge being an advantage;
- Experience in accident operations;
- Knowledge of quality assurance, management systems and certifications;
- Professional proficiency in English written and spoken;
- Good organisational and leadership skills.
- Manage and organise shift operations - technical management of shift supervisors;
- Be responsible for optimal system utilization and product quality;
- Monitor the production facilities, prepare reports and documentation;
- Train and instruct shift workers;
- Compliance with all quality, safety, health and environmental regulations;
- Support and deputy of the plant manager;
- Participate in the continuous improvement process.
If you would like to know more about this interesting project simply apply to this advert with your CV in MS Word format or contact Farah Shubber via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for PRODUCTION MANAGER OPPORTUNITY - CHEMICALS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly