I am currently working with an environmental consultancy that is looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer, for their ongoing and new projects in the South of England, mainly comprising of Phase 1 & 2 site investigations.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work on a range of different projects most comprising of redevelopment of brownfield sites.
To be suitable for this position your profile must have:
- Relevant degree in Geology, Environmental Science - postgraduate degree desirable
- Experience working for a UK multi-discipline consultancy
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Membership of a professional organisation such as the Geological Society or CIWEM, ideally working towards Chartered Status
- Experience of quantitative human health, groundwater and ground-gas risk assessments
- Willingness to research and keep up to date with current contamination topics & legislation Liaison with Clients and Regulators including Local Authorities and the Environment Agency
- Ideally knowledge of asbestos regulations and associated testing and risk assessment
- Production of Remediation Method Statements, supervision of remediation works and production of Validation Reports
- Geotechnical knowledge, logging soils and rocks etc.
If you are interested apply below or call Claire Kiwanuka for more information on +44 207 940 2116 and extension 7119
Apply for Geo-enviromental Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly