Social Worker - Career Progression Pathway
Qualified Social Worker - Career Progression Pathway
Salary Up to £36,100 Plus £2,000 Market and £3,000 retention payment
NonStop are working with an improving local authority near Kent who are seeking a qualified social worker who will be supporting vulnerable children in need, children in need of protection and those subject to Public Law Outline (PLO).
- Social Wok Qualification
- Extensive Post qualifying experience of working with Children and Families
- Registration with Social Work England
The assessment teams are led by a team manager, with six qualified social workers. One of these social workers may be newly qualified. They promote joint working. This is to share risk assessment and enable different perspectives on each family while providing intervention as early as possible during the assessment.
The career progression scheme aims to:
- support social workers to develop skills, expertise and professional confidence at every stage of their career
- provide social workers with opportunities to agree a learning and development plan linked to their annual Performance Development Review, which recognises and rewards the acquisition and application of additional 'specialist' knowledge and skills
- enable social workers to progress in their career, using their knowledge and experience to make a difference for children and families
- enable social workers to the meet Social Work England Professional Standards to maintain their registration
- support recruitment and retention
For further information about the positions that are available and an informal chat, please contact Jessel. (email@example.com) Consultant 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Apply for Social Worker - Career Progression Pathway
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly