Scientist, Magnetic Beads - Project Manager in Germany!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Set up a laboratory for the development and establishment of methods for the synthesis and analysis of paramagnetic particles for nucleic acid extraction.
- Planning the production processes.
- Coordinating the expansion of production capacities according to the requirements and accompanying the technical and spatial changes.
Who do they look for?
- Chemist (physical chemistry, materials science, polymer chemistry or similar) or Chemical Engineer.
- 5 years of professional experience in the field of Technical Chemistry within the Industry or in applied research.
- Hands-on experience in the production of functionalized paramagnetic nanoparticles for nucleic acid extraction.
If you are ready to join a team working on the fast and competent development of reliable diagnostic tests for emerging pathogens, then contact me and I'll be happy to share all the details!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to email@example.com or call me, Guillermo Tramontin Magrini on +41 435 080 817, internal number 3248. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Scientist, Magnetic Beads - Project Manager in Germany!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly