UX Expert in Medical App Development.
On behalf of one of the top 3 Pharma companies who are looking for a UX Designer, on a contract basis for at least 12 months to be based in Basel. This is a chance to be a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, where extensions are expected allowing you to gain exposure with a reputable name and ultimately build further value for your profile. This is a contract with guaranteed working hours of 40 hours per week.
The company has a large program in digital health which will ultimately benefit our patients and healthcare providers and their manifold needs in the future. To support and broaden the internal capabilities within the Development Team, we are seeking an experienced UX expert who is experienced in development of mobile apps and who can think out of the box to develop state of the art and bold concepts. We are convinced that creativity is an essential part of what makes the best apps triumph.
In this challenging role your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Lead as UX expert the developments of user-friendly mobile or web applications classified as SaMD
* Develop design concepts
* Prepare wireframes and user flows and generate first UX mockups (click-prototypes)
* Lead the collaboration with external HFE partners
* Documentation of the UX development process
Education: Bachelor degree in Design related to Interaction/Multimedia/ Communication/ Computing/ Industrial, Ergonomics or related discipline/ Human Factors Engineering, Engineering or Psychology
Language: Fluency in English language incl. technical writing
* Minimum 5 years of experience as UX specialist in app design and development
* Open-minded, flexible and collaborative mind set to work in international interdisciplinary teams where communication and confidence is key for success
* Experience and passionate in UX/interaction design not limited to but including mobile and web applications
* Experience and passionate in user centred design process, atomic design, human computer/machine interface, and data collection/analysis methodologies
* Experience in design of user-research (interviews, focus groups, usability tests etc.) to discover insights, address the patients' needs defined in requirements including the corresponding documentation
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Contract professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.