QA Manager for a company that will invest in you!
My client is a large, multinational firm which recently acquired another company and therefore, they are hiring new talent to add to the team. As a large multinational, they have offices all across Europe which will potentially give you the opportunity to work abroad. If you're looking for new experiences and some adventure in your life, this will be possible with them. The company also has a unique product portfolio, which you can learn more about by applying below. They invest in the development in their employees, meaning if you want to become a QP they will support you in that, making you more marketable for the future.
Something more about the role:
- You won't be managing people, although you will have a manager title
- In the short term, you'll be a part of their Benelux quality department and will report directly to the Pharmaceutical Affairs Director
- You will be responsible for managing both quality systems of the client and their recently acquired firm in the Netherlands
- In the medium term you'll be responsible for the storage and distribution of their medicines in the Netherlands
- In the long term you can become the qualified person for the production of their products in the Netherlands.
What are your direct tasks?
- Development of both quality systems
- Retaining the ISO 9001 Certificates
- Perform internal audits of other departments
- Qualify new suppliers and new medical devices
- Follow-up of complaints
- Updating procedures
- Optimize our storage of medical devices
- Involved in the training & competence process
Some Projects for 2021
- Harmonization of both quality systems
- Obtain the ISO 13485 and 27001 certificates
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Jared Holmes, on the NonStop Recruitment website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.