Family Safegaurding Model Social Worker South East England
This Position is for a local authority based in the South East of England; this position is for a social worker who will be working in this local authority who has recently implemented the Family Safeguarding Model.
Here are the details:
- Ofsted: The only SE Authority rated Good with Outstanding features AS WELL AS a recent positive JTAI inspection. This is important in terms of safe practice and development.
- Since implementing FSM: Has seen a 49% drop in CP cases, 31% reduction in children subject to CP plans, Number of children missing reduced by 30%, 12% consistent reduction in children becoming Looked After.
- Senior Management support is always there, not constantly jumping from one crisis to another.
- Finance director is encouraging Social Care to be more innovative and creative with solutions, instead of just dictating cuts.
- Improving Local authority and recently secured huge funding in order to improve its facilities and service.
- Social Worker: £33,667 - £39,257 PLUS £2000 yearly retention (inclusive of basic salary, MFS, London weighting, car allowance)
- Senior Practitioner: £39,490 - £43,878 PLUS £2000 yearly retention (inclusive of basic salary, MFS, London weighting, car allowance)
If you or anyone you know would be interested to know more about this post, give me a call on the number below. Also we do offer a referral bonus of £200 so you are more than welcome to share my details with anyone you think would be good for the post.
If you are interested in this Position please contact me ASAP on my contact details below: