Head of Medical Affairs DACH - Rare Diseases
Head of Medical Affairs - DACH region
My client, an innovative European start up biotech company changing the course for patients with rare neurological diseases is looking for an experienced and hands on Medical Affairs professionals to head up the DACH region.
Coming up to this critical role, you will be working closely with the General manager for the DACH region and will bear the following responsibilities:
- Develop the local medical strategy and the tactical plan
- Manage relationships with KOLs and provide scientific expertise
- Deliver internal trainings
- Support the commercial colleagues with the brand plan development
- Assist the local regulatory launch activities
- Develop and manage a team of MSLs
You will be coming into a dynamic start-up environment, where you need to balance between a hands-on position, strategy development and people management.
We are looking for you, if you are ideally coming from a similar environment, in a highly responsible leadership role and you thrive in such circumstances.
Additionally, you bring:
- Expertise in rare/orphan diseases
- More than 7 years of experience in Medical affairs
- At least few years of experience in a leadership position
- Pre-launch and launch experience
- PhD or MD degree
- Proactive approach
- Native German and fluent English
The position will be mostly home based anywhere in the DACH region.
If you feel addressed, apply for the role or get in touch with Michaela Plamenova via m.plamenova at nonstopconsulting dot com for additional information.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the CzechRepublic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.