GEOLOGIST - Site Supervisor (CP and Rotary Rig)
Role: GEOLOGIST - Site Supervisor (CP and Rotary Rig)
Rate: £250 - £280 + Weekly Mobilisation
Location: London (East)
Duration: 21st September for approx 10 weeks
Core Certifications Required: CSCS, SSSTS, First Aid (1 day), Asbestos Awareness
YOU MUST BE A GEOLOGIST TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
We are currently looking for a Rig Supervisor (supervising Cable Percussive and Rotary Rigs) to work on a Major Infrastructure project in London. You must have at least 2 years Ground Investigation experience and come from a Geology, Engineering Geology or Geotechnical Ground Investigation background.
Start date: ASAP - 21st September 2020
Please find below a list of the requirements for this project (minimum requirements in bold):
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- First Aid at work (3 day course)
- First Aid (1 day course)
- Minimum 2+ years UK Ground investigation experience
- Rig Supervision experience - Rotary, Cable Percussive, Window Sampling
- Trial Pitting
- Asbestos Awareness
- Abestos in Soil
- UXO Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Full Clean Driving License
Academic Background: BSc Geology, Physical Geography, Applied Geology or similar degree
To APPLY please click click the apply button and send across your CV. Please include:
- Current day rate + Mobilisation
- Current contract end date / Availability
- Valid Certifications with expiry dates
- Right to work status - NI Number / Proof of ID
Please click APPLY NOW to send your CV across along with the best time to call you.
We offer a £200 referral bonus for all successful referrals that we are not already in contact with! Please send your referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and number!