Associate Director Process Engineer - Pharma - North Germany
We are looking for SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEERS!
One of our best clients in North Germany is looking for an ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR PROCESS & CAPEX PROJECTS. They produce important products for the pharmaceutical market in the product areas of reproductive medicine, endocrinology, urology, pediatrics and gastroenterology. They mainly produce sterile dosage forms with state-of-the-art production facilities, whereby they specialize in the field of peptide hormones.
Now, they are looking for an Associate Director with an ENGINEERING background, to lead the team of Process Engineers and report directly to the Head of Engineering.This is a permanent full-time position. Your area of responsibility:
- Content and disciplinary management of the Process & CAPEX Projects area
- Support of engineering projects in product supply
- Creation and monitoring of the budget for the Process & CAPEX Projects group in coordination with the head of engineering and controlling
- Ensuring the licensing requirements for the construction and operation of pharmaceutical machines and systems during the project planning phase
- Participation in the planning of new construction and renovation measures that affect the entire company
- Responsible for the creation, planning and documentation of the maintenance and calibration planning
- Responsible implementation of transferred projects, their documentation, cost monitoring and reporting on progress and deviations
- Responsible for compliance with the provisions of AMG, AMWHV and accident prevention regulations in the area of process and CAPEX projects
- Collaboration in securing sufficient and qualified personnel and hiring new employees for the group
- Participation in the creation and maintenance of group-relevant documents, e.g. the creation of operating instructions
- Participation in the development of measures to avoid errors in the engineering area
- Optimization and increased efficiency of the automated control systems
- Evaluation and processing of GBUs and operating instructions
- and more
- You either have a successfully completed degree in engineering or a comparable training
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in the technical support of pharmaceutical production plants and personnel management
- You have in-depth and practical experience in the field of freeze drying and aseptic filling
- You have a good knowledge of project management, ideally you have already managed technical projects
- You enjoy leading employees and have an appreciative leadership style
- You have a high level of initiative and assertiveness as well as the willingness to take on responsibility
- They are absolutely trustworthy, discreet and loyal
- FLUENT GERMAN and very good written and spoken English
- You are flexible for different working time models
- You are a team-minded and communicative personality and have a structured and goal-oriented way of working
My client offers an interesting, versatile and responsible job in an internationally positioned, innovative and owner-managed company with an open corporate culture. Also, great challenges and opportunities for career progression!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 (internal extension 3514) for a confidential conversation.