Medical affairs manager - based in Thurgau
Medical affairs Manager
Our client, a specialist pharmaceutical company in the herbal medicine area is looking to strengthen their medical team.
The company is a market leader in their niche and is a long-standing family owned business.
- Build and develop relationships with Key opinion leaders
- Answering scientific inquiries from doctors and pharmacists
- Write scientific training material for internal medical training
- Assist in development projects and clinical studies
What you get:
- Become part of one of a well-known market leader company
- Gain more experience in the area of women health and neurology OTC products
- Opportunity to grow in your career
We are looking for you, if you…
- Have several years of experience in medical affairs
- Background in Herbal medicine or neurology
- Speak fluent German and French
Alternatively, we would like to hear from you if you are a recent pharmacy graduate with desire to drive your career in Medical Affairs.
The position is 100% office based in canton of Thurgau.
If this sounds interesting, apply now to get in touch with Michaela Plamenova for a confidential
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We
are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic
and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the
niche markets we cover.